Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 2

Monday 05/04/2010
The manager asked me to observe one of the employee that was working as customer service.
My customer service employee mentor is Asma Sulaiman Ali.
My mentor presented to me a brief presentation about the bank.
I learnt about:-
1) Liabilities and assets of Dubai Islamic Bank
2) Fixed deposits
3) The difference between profit and interest. Profit is money that is made in halal areas in the market while interest money is made in all kinds of businesses.
4) Takaful Program which is when you invest money for a minimum of AED 500 per month and you may get profit every 3 months. You may choose to make this contribution monthly, quarterly, or just half a year or just annually.
5) Takaful Riayati Program is a life insurance where you just pay annually AED 250 for yourself only or just AED 400 for you and your spouse. The bank will then get to cover any death due to accident that you may face.

No comments:

Post a Comment